Sunday 26 February 2017

AET VBE Tools v1.6.2

Just a quick post to let you know the a new patch has been uploaded.

  • Indentation had a bug fixed when there were comments immediately after "Then" in If... Then code.

  • Cleanup Project Code had a minor tweak to alert you when no options were chosen.

  • I disabled Undo when a different tool is run.

    Undo should be used (if you wish to) immediately after you use a tool. So having it still enabled after using another tool may have caused confusion.

    Many thanks to those who have helped me improve these tools. Your support is appreciated!

    I'm happy to say the next version is already finished with 3 new tools, I'm just waiting for the online store to get things set up. Hoping for early March at this stage.

    Until then, v1.6.2 is available here.

    Update: I just released patch v1.6.3 that has another improvement to the Undo code.

    If you like my tools, please click the G+1 icon on this post and/or my blog's sidebar to let me know ;-)

  • No comments :

    Post a Comment