Thursday 6 April 2017

AET VBE Tools v1.7.2

Already? Didn't you just release v1.7.1?

Yes, and I'm pleased to announce 2 new additions to the tools!

Find Code In Project
This tool creates a report that works in a similar way to the built-in Find dialog in the Visual Basic Editor.



Details include,

  • Module Name
  • Procedure Name
  • Instances (count of code found)



    Select Current Procedure
    Do you hate scrolling?

    Selecting all code in a module is easy, just use the Ctrl + A keys on your keyboard. A procedure - not so easy, especially if it's a loooong procedure.

    Trust me, this tool helps. You and your hand(s?) can thank me later.

    Download the new version here.

    P.S. Tick the G+1 icon at the bottom of my post to tell me if you like what you see!

  • No comments :

    Post a Comment