Friday 31 July 2015

Sortable File Picker

A month or so ago, I blogged about a file picker (and a folder picker) that I made.

This is the 2nd version of my file picker.



It's similar to my former version but you can sort ascending/descending by file name, save date, file type and file size.

You can also choose to view Excel files only.

In an endeavour to make the code run faster on network drives, I've tried to use Dir as much as possible, and do not use File System Object. There is still a small lag (on my work PC) but it does appear to run faster than before.

Here's the link if you want try it out.

AET Data Checker
By the way, I also made some changes to my Data Checker. Please download the improved version if you use it. (same link as before)

See you next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment